What To Expect When Hiring A Henna Tattoo Artist
- Henna Artists generally arrive 15-20 min before start time to get set up.
- Most artists provide their own table and chairs unless they instructed otherwise.
- Each artist has a menu that that guests can choose from, or they ask the artist for suggestions.
- The dye is prepared from natural sources and stays on the body for 1 to 3 weeks on average. The application is painless and fun to watch.
- Usually a Henna Tattoo Artist can design around 15 tattoos per hour when doing simple designs.
- 1 Henna Artist is recommended if your event has 20 people or less, 2 artists for 20-40 people, 3+ for 50 people or more.
- Henna Artists are very creative and offer a selection of designs and can accommodate custom requests when time permits.