What To Expect When Hiring A Face Painter
- Customers also consider hiring a balloon artist.
- Face Painters generally arrive 15-20 min before start time to get set up.
- Most Face Painters provide their own table and chairs unless instructed otherwise.
- Each painter has a menu that guests can choose from, or they ask the painter for suggestions.
- Usually a Face Painter can paint around 20-25 kids per hour when doing simple designs.
- 1 Face Painter is recommended if your event has 20 kids or less, 2 painters for 20-40 kids, 3+ for 50 kids or more.
- Face Painters are very creative and offer a selection of designs and can accommodate custom requests when time permits.
- Face painting is great for birthday parties, community gatherings, corporate events, fundraisers, family events, etc.
- All supplies for face painting are included in the hourly rate.