“We hired a balloon artist for our daughters birthday party and everyone was blown away. We had 25 kids and everybody got two or three creations they were absolutely thrilled about. All the parents were amazed, he was so professional but still warm and kind with the kids, and his balloon skills were top notch! 100% would use Party Pipeline again!” -Sarah O. Vineyard, UT
What To Expect When Hiring A Balloon Artist
- A Balloon Artist usually shows up 10-15 min before start time to get settled.
- A single artist can make around 30-50 balloon sculptures an hour when doing simple designs.
- All of the balloons and supplies are covered by the hourly rate.
- The Balloon Artist usually stands in the best spot possible and then people line up to get a balloon.
- Generally the guests are given options of what they could ask for, or they can ask for a custom request.
- We recommend 1 balloon artist for events with less than 30 kids, 2 artists for 30-60 kids, and 3+ artists for events of 100 kids or more.
- Balloon Artists can make all sorts of designs, from puppy dogs to unicorns, from swords to laser blasters!
- Balloon art is great for birthday parties, community gatherings, corporate events, fundraisers, family events, etc.
- Customers also like to hire our face painters with our balloon artists.