What To Expect When Hiring A Balloon Artist
- A Balloon Artist usually shows up 10-15 min before start time to get settled.
- A single artist can make around 30-50 balloon sculptures an hour when doing simple designs.
- All of the balloons and supplies are covered by the hourly rate.
- The Balloon Artist usually stands in the best spot possible and then people line up to get a balloon.
- Generally the guests are given options of what they could ask for, or they can ask for a custom request.
- We recommend 1 balloon artist for events with less than 30 kids, 2 artists for 30-60 kids, and 3+ artists for events of 100 kids or more.
- Balloon Artists can make all sorts of designs, from puppy dogs to unicorns, from swords to laser blasters!
- Balloon art is great for birthday parties, community gatherings, corporate events, fundraisers, family events, etc.