What To Expect When Hiring An Airbrush Artist
- Airbrush Artists generally arrive 15-20 min before start time to get set up.
- Access to power is needed, artists will bring their own table and chairs .
- Artist brings a design menu board that guests can choose from.
- Each Airbrush artist can paint 20-40 guests per hour depending on design complexity.
- Quality colorful cosmetic grade paint will last 2-3 days.
- Long lasting ink that lasts 5-7 days is available upon request for a traditional black tattoo look.
- Remove airbrush tattoos with soap and water, or rubbing alcohol depending on type of ink.
- Airbrush is great for teens, adults, kids of all ages and parties with water features.
- All supplies for airbrushing are included in the hourly rate.